May 24, 2011

Knives Ready to Ship

I got 4 knives ready to ship to my customers:



It is a Shigefusa 270mm Kasumi Sujibiki extra thin. Weight is 161g.
The customer ordered a 270mm and said if it get longer no problem for me and got a 280mm one and is lucky. The waiting time was less than 3 months.




It is a 210mm Sanjo Yoshihide (Yoshikane) KU Sekisou Gyuto. The contrast of the Damascus is very sharp. Weight 167g.
Order was April 27th. so waiting time was less than 1 month. 



It is a 270mm Sanjo Yoshihide (Yoshikane) KU Sekisou Sujibiki. Weight is only 133g. Compared to Shigefusa the handle is smaller.
Order was April 27th. so waiting time was less than 1 month.




It is a 280mm Sanjo Yoshihide (Yoshikane) KU Sekisou Sujibiki.

The handle is special order and bigger than stock handle. The wood is Bubinga.
Weight is 266g because of bigger full bolster handle.
Order was April 26th. so waiting time was less than 1.5 months.

The kanji of these KU Sekisou knives are hard to read by this angle. If you change the angle you can see them.

I hope my customers will love these knives.
I hope the readers of my blog enjoy how knives are made in batch when you follow the pictures of Kitchen Knives in Progress (1) and Kitchen Knives in Progress (2).

No comments:

Post a Comment